Company: Dominic Harris Studio
Location: London, UK
Category: Creative Coder
Dominic Harris Studio Ltd is the production studio of the digital artist Dominic Harris, an internationally exhibited artist specializing in real-time 3D graphics, whose work seamlessly blends natural phenomena with code.
We are always on the lookout for passionate and creative individuals who want to assist in utilizing cutting edge technology and techniques to push the boundaries of what is possible within the visual digital realm. They should be capable of thinking outside the box, applying their skills and talents in new ways and are not afraid to pioneer within their field.
Currently we are looking for a Technical Artist, to work predominantly on 3D environments, materials, 3D visual effects and performance optimization, as well as scene assembly. Candidates would ideally have small company experience proven production experience (3 years +) and the ability to improvise.
• A good eye
• Understanding of aesthetics
• Interest in the fine arts
• A solid knowledge of Unreal Engine 4 and Blueprint scripting
• Ability to document creation processes
• Experience with custom material shader graph
• Experience with look development using static and real-time lighting
• Experience with Unreal’s Niagara,
• Experience with post processing effects
Nice to haves:
• Art packages, such as Photoshop, Substance Designer, ZBrush
• VFX systems such as Houdini, Thinking Particles or Fume FX
• Visual programming or Python
• Animation software such as 3DS Max or Maya
• The ability to read and amend C++, C# or compute shaders
• Interactive character animation experience
• Motion capture
• Cloth simulation
• Real-time physics simulation
• Real-time ray tracing
• Unity, Unity’s VFX Graph
How To Apply:
Please submit your CV, portfolio, demo reel or links to previous work to email@example.com citing your name and the position (Technical Artist) in the subject line.