Location: Basel, Switzerland
Category: Creative Coder
As a studio for media architectures, iart expands spaces with digital technology, enabling new experiences. Iart is a team of specialists with an interdisciplinary attitude, united by the joy of discovery. We maintain a close collaboration with internationally renowned architects, artists and developers. Together we work for large cultural institutions and globally active companies. Our process is structured according to agile principles. In this way we guarantee flexibility and reliability from the first contact to project completion.
To strengthen our team we are looking for a TouchDesigner Developer
The 60-100% position is available immediately or by appointment.
The position is permanent, working location is our office in Münchenstein/Basel.
You develop systems in various projects to process interactive multimedia content in real time. You work in a multidisciplinary team of designers, developers and system engineers and can draw on the broad experience of your colleagues in working with TouchDesigner..
You bring with you:
- Education/training in computer science, good knowledge of Python.
- Experience in designing, deploying and optimising high performance video playback systems using TouchDesigner.
- Deep understanding of multi-projection setups and LED video mapping
- Expertise in managing content formats using ffmpeg, including knowledge of video codes, colour spaces and compression standards
- Strong familiarity with version control principles and hands-on experience with Git
- Expertise of shell scripts for system automation
- Creative, fresh thinking combined with a structured, methodical approach
- Pleasure in working independently
- Willingness to engage in our framework of collegial leadership
- The opportunity to contribute to groundbreaking advances in immersive media experiences
- A high degree of creative potential in a dynamic environment
- A flexible annual working model and optional remote office
- The chance to help shape a collegially managed company
- A corporate culture based on mutual respect, commitment and transparency
How To Apply:
Even if you do not meet all the criteria mentioned above, we would be happy to receive an e-mail with your application to email@example.com