Location: Berlin, Germany
Generative AI Art Internship (f/m/d)
Berlin, 6 months
We are offering the opportunity for a Visual or Technical Artist (f/m/d) with a strong interest in Generative AI and Machine Learning, preferably enrolled in a study program, to complete an internship within our team.
If you are passionate about pushing the boundaries of AI and ML in the field of art and design, then you’ve come to the right place. We are currently looking for interns to join our team at onformative for an exciting internship in the fields of AI art and generative AI research.
As an intern, you will have the opportunity to work on innovative projects that utilize AI to generate unique and visually striking artwork. You will collaborate with our team of designers and developers to explore new techniques and methods for using AI in the creative process.
Additionally, you will have the chance to conduct research and explore the latest developments in generative AI, such as GANs and text-to-image diffusion models and apply these to projects. Through this internship, you will gain valuable experience at the intersection of AI and design and contribute to shaping the future of this field.
We are looking for interns with a solid background in art and design, a passion for computer science, and an interest in exploring the possibilities of AI. If this sounds like you, we encourage you to apply and join our team at onformative.
A combination of some of the following interests and skills is required:
- enthusiasm for digital art and design
- passion for moving image and visual story-telling
- curious and self-motivated
- either English and/or German speaking
- skills in tools such as Cinema4D, Houdini, AfterEffects or real-time such as Unreal / Unity
- experience with Python (C4D/ML)
- experience in setting up and using tools such as AUTOMATIC1111 or similar
- experience using different diffusion models such as stable diffusion/midjourney in creative ways that go – beyond just entering prompts
- experience in training own diffusion models
- experience using DreamFusion, Point-E or similar
- experience using GANs or NeRF
Or any other experience you can think of. As this is an open field, which is not easy to define, do not hesitate to get in touch if you feel you bring special skills that have not been mentioned here.
How To Apply:
The position is available immediately or any time soon, based on-site at our studio in Berlin Friedrichshain. Remuneration will be discussed accordingly.
How to apply
Tell us about yourself and send us your CV & portfolio / web links to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you!