Location: Copenhagen, Denmark
Category: Creative Coder
Limbo is always looking to raise the bar. And right now we are looking for a passionate creative developer, with a strong focus on design, animation and interaction.
Limbo is a design agency. A digital agency. A tech agency. A communications agency. A consultancy. All across two offices (Vejle and Copenhagen). All wrapped up into one neat package.
That’s a lot. And that’s the point.
At Limbo we celebrate versatility. We thrive on bringing people with different minds and mindsets together, to create the best possible projects for ourselves and for our clients.
And THAT’S where you come in. Right now (as in right freaking NOW) we have a seat to fill. If you are nice (nice is really important), highly skilled, web developer who is enthusiastic about producing high quality code, learning new technologies and pushing the state of the art on the web.
Ticking these skills only make you a better match
- Are creative and have and eye for detail
- Open mind to try new stuff
- Competent using advanced animation techniques (CSS, GSAP, etc.)
- Have good experience with Vue.js framework
- Have knowledge of performance optimization techniques
- Have experience with (headless) CMS
- Are familiar with version control (Git)
We don’t have any hard requirements on previous experience, but we will need to see a meaningful amount of your previous work and ideally an active GitHub profile.
What you’ll do
You will work as part of the development team in our Copenhagen office to conceive and build interactive experiences, with a focus on Frontend Development. The role encompasses everything from R&D and prototyping through to robust implementations of large scale interactive experiences.
- Building prototype concepts to demonstrate and test approaches
- Producing neat, tested, readable and well documented code
- Ensuring your code works well and integrates cleanly across all targeted platforms
- Working within multidisciplinary teams with creatives, visual designers, motion designers and developers
How To Apply:
If this sounds like you, and if we sound like the place for you, don’t hesitate. Drop us a line (and don’t be afraid to show us the cool stuff you’ve done so far) at email@example.com. We’re holding our breath, waiting to hear from you.