GoPro makes it easy for people to celebrate and share experiences. We believe life is more meaningful when shared. We build cameras, software, and accessories that help the world share itself in immersive and exciting ways.
GoPro is a global movement whose business is driven by shared experiences. We celebrate diversity. We practice inclusion. We foster belonging. We demand equality. And we share the experiences of individuals and communities who also hold these values as core to who they are. From São Paulo to Munich, Silicon Valley to Shenzhen, we are dedicated to building a company that reflects and honors the diverse global communities where we live, work, and play.
GoPro delivers a set of world-class, cross platform, video editing applications on iOS, Android, MacOS and Windows that are collectively used by millions of people each month. These tools enable users to easily build incredible videos of their life events and share them with their family and friends.
“Where Art meets Technology”. Creative technologists, motion engineers, digital artists… They are all welcome in the Automated Creative Editing Team. Playing our part between the QuikEngine backend and the UI, we are tinkering users’ media behind the curtain with powerful tools to automatically arrange them into beautiful stories. Being part of the Creative team means you will be able to drive the video editing and effect creation part of the GoPro apps and cameras towards new directions for the users’ pleasure and amazement.
What will you do:
- Graphics engine: create and implement new visual effects, animated filters, text animations, transitions, stickers, etc., in collaboration with the QuikEngine team, UX and motion designers, in order to improve our existing single and multi-clip editing capabilities.
- Storytelling: leverage GoPro exclusive analysis tools and metadata to enhance the automated storytelling experience.
- 360: develop new use cases for spherical content.
- Product: explore and prototype with new visual formats for moments sharing.
Skills we are stoked about:
- Passion for video editing and/or motion design
- Proficiency in Python
- Experience with GLSL or another shading language
- Experience with creative coding frameworks (Cinder, Processing, TouchDesigner, Quartz Composer, etc.)
- Live it. Eat it. Love it. – Two dedicated hours during your week to explore your passions and capture it with your GoPro
- Get your very own GoPro (Mounts and accessories included)
- Subsidized lunch and snacks galore
- Gym fee compensation
- Transit benefit – 50% of the applicable public transportation pass
- Excellent healthcare insurance coverage (Health-premium paid for 70% by GoPro)
- Discounted employee stock purchase plan.
How To Apply:
Please apply via online form here -> http://bit.ly/GoProCreaTechJob