Location: Copenhagen, Denmark
Category: Creative Coder
We are looking for a creative technologist to join our team of creative people in Copenhagen. We are more interested in your experience than your university degree. We welcome both senior and junior applicants.
YOKE is an experience design agency based in Copenhagen. We create interaction, experience, and exhibition design. We work in the cross-section of digital and analog solutions and utilize state-of-the-art technology to move, involve and communicate. We develop projects where we not only design the installations, software, and hardware setups, but also provide the overall concept, art direction, copywriting, and production. Our clients range from public institutions like museums to private companies – all of them seeking powerful and meaningful experiences.
– Development of real-time interactive installations in collaboration with our design team
– Prototyping and proof of concept of interactives
– Writing optimized and stable software
– Contribute to great user experiences
– Experience with development in Unity
– Great knowledge of object-oriented programming principles and programming in C#
– Familiar with version control software (git)
Nice to have
– Shader programming or experience with shader graph
– A keen eye for graphic and motion design
– Experience with physical computing (Arduino, Raspberry Pi and sensors)
– Experience with network communication (UDP, OSC, TCP etc.)
How To Apply:
Does this sound like you? Then please send us an application along with your portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org and mark it “Creative Technologist” in the subject field.
Do you have any questions, then you can contact Technical Lead, Software Sune Kastbjerg – email@example.com or CEO Jesper Harding – firstname.lastname@example.org