Company: madhat GmbH
Location: Offenbach, Germany
madhat is one of the leading studios for interaction and media design. We advise and support our clients on their way into the digital age. Our interdisciplinary team of creatives, designers, developers and technicians create media shows & installations, virtual and hybrid events, games, apps, AR / VR / MR projects and interactive exhibits for the most popular international brands worldwide.
We are looking for a
Creative Technologist (human*)
in full-time employment or freelance (starting immediately)
As a Creative Technologist you create innovative and immersive experiences as part of our development team. You will work in close cooperation with project management and design. From the initial idea to the final implementation, you will provide planning support and realize your tasks autonomously. You write a clean and structured code, you optimize processes and you share your knowledge and experience with the team.
• At least 3 years of experience in the domain of real-time technologies or game development
• Detailed programming knowledge in C# and / or C++
• Preferably good knowledge in Unity3D and implementation in C#
• Knowledge on how to work with microcontrollers such as Arduino, as well as skills in AR/VR/XR and mobile development
• Experience with Unreal Engine, vvvv, Adobe CC and / or 3D software (e.g. Blender, Cinema4D) is appreciated
• First experience in Typescript, Node.js and React are an additional plus
• Commitment to digital media, new technologies and an outstanding technical and conceptual understanding
• Strong team player spirit, very good analytical skills and willingness to constantly educate yourself about new technologies
• Authentic, strong communication and organizational skills
• Willingness to travel for our national and international projects
• A motivated and kind team you can share your ideas with at any time
• Exciting projects where you work with new technologies and constantly improve your skills
• A highly experienced and dynamic working atmosphere at a unique and creative location
• A high level of independent work and tremendous opportunities for creativity
• A friendly and welcoming atmosphere and the chance to grow further with us
• Flexible working hours and possibility working from home office
• Team events, a fridge full of drinks and fresh fruits
How To Apply:
Be part of our team and create the future of digital communication together with us. Interested? So are we! We look forward to receiving your application with your possible date of entry and your salary expectations at firstname.lastname@example.org.
(*) It is the person that counts, not the gender. We focus on diversity, refuse discrimination, and do not think in categories such as gender, ethnicity, religion, disability, age, or sexual orientation.