Company: Engage Works
Engage Works is a world-leading interactive technology group based in London and Dubai. We create connected experiences for some of the biggest brands in the world.
At Engage, we consult, design, build and support collaborative experiences which connect leading brands to audiences in ever more effective ways. Combining innovative thinking with robust, scalable methods, we deliver interactive experiences that transform our clients’ businesses by empowering their audience.
The Digital Producer/Project Manager has the authority to run the project on a day-to-day basis within the constraints laid down by the Head of Production. The Digital Producer is also required to ensure that the project is managed to all industry Standards.
The Digital Producer’s prime responsibility is to manage and coordinate resources and processes to deliver software releases on projects, while leading in defining the processes and strategy for the software development team to deliver consistently to quality, time and budget.
WHAT YOU’RE HERE TO DO
· Writing up technical SoWs, user journeys, cost estimates and specifications in collaboration with developers.
· Ensure quality control, milestones and Project reporting is communicated to the Production Team
· Understand and empathise with the aims, objectives and vision of the client’s organisation and the specific project
· Manage digital timelines in conjunction with the Production Team
· Capturing change requests and scope creep and take appropriate action
· Identify and understand the risks to a project, plan for their effective management or avoidance and monitor and report any of these to the Production Team
· Contribute to the companies need for quoting on new business and compiling proposals and credentials
· Oversee all quote templates, drawing templates and server filing of these
· Source and manage third party contractors
· Managing sign off for change requests with PM’s to ensure expectations are managed appropriately
· Establishing an appropriate QA procedure with developers and ensuring this is adhered to for client projects.
· Act as a conduit between the sales team and the technical teams to ensure the developers needs and concerns are represented from the get-go.
· Review costs against budget on an on-going basis to help ensure project profitability.
Leadership & Management
· Ensure that Developers have appropriate product and functional specifications to work with and lead the team to ensure that the overall planning and execution of software development is seamless across multiple projects
· Championing structured processes. Working with the developers to identity development tasks and to structure them into sprints. Participate in sprint reviews and daily stand-ups.
· Motivate and inspire the Development Team
· Monitor the delivery of all work produced by Developers
· Understand and develop experience and knowledge of the whole of the design and development process
· Work with the Senior Developer and other team members on process improvements, and other initiatives designed to improve the effectiveness and quality of digital delivery within the agency
· 5+ Years of Experience, preferably on the production side
· Strong experience in a digital agency/production studio environment with particular focus on interactive installations and events. Experience with working in smaller creative production houses.
· Calm under pressure of deadlines, be able to prioritize, and juggle the timelines of multiple concurrent projects.
· Experience in communication in the fields of engineering, design, consulting and clients.
· High degree of independence, organizational skills, and technical problem-solving skills.
· Eye for details, and the ability to find compromise between parties.
· Understanding of project management tools, for example Jira or Azure DevOps
How To Apply:
To apply please email email@example.com with your CV and cover letter.