Category: Creative Coder
VMI Studio is looking for an experienced Full Stack Developer with an eye for exceptional user experience through websites, interactives, and data visualisation. You’ll be at the heart of building our exciting Luna Sales & Marketing Platform, which champions design and user experience alongside WebGL technology to create beautiful experiences whether that be on a website or in a sales gallery. The Luna tool is bespoke for every project and enables our team to be creative and innovative every single time.
VMI Studio is an architectural visualisation studio that aims to turn the world of development into a fun, artistic, and creative world. We work with leading developers to bring their clients experiences that are innovative and a joy to behold. We are committed to pushing boundaries in technology and experimentation to produce incredible digital experiences.
We are a supportive, highly motivated team, passionate about creating exceptional projects that our clients see as bespoke artwork unique to them. We work hard in a multi-project environment, and we love what we do and what we create together.
- 21 days holiday + Studio closed over Xmas
- Competitive salary
- Weekly Beer52 accompanied Inspiration Sessions
- Regular team lunches and evenings out.
- Work-from-home flexibility
- Trips to R&D technology companies
Our clients are some of the finest architects and developers in the world and we take a great deal of pride in both the studio atmosphere and the industry-leading products we provide for our clients.
React.js Developer Responsibilities:
- Meeting with the development team to discuss user interface ideas and applications.
- Reviewing application requirements and interface designs.
- Identifying web-based user interactions.
- Developing and implementing highly responsive user interface components using react concepts.
- Troubleshooting interface software and debugging application codes.
- Developing and implementing front-end architecture to support user interface concepts.
- Monitoring and improving front-end performance.
- Documenting application changes and developing updates.
React.js Developer Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, or a similar field.
- Previous experience working as a react.js developer.
- Knowledge of REACT tools including React.js, Webpack, Enzyme, Redux, and Flux.
- Experience with user interface design.
- Knowledge of performance testing frameworks including Mocha and Jest.
- Experience with browser-based debugging and performance testing software.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Good project management skills.
How To Apply:
Keen to make an impact and think you’d make a good addition to the VMI team? Send through your CV, portfolio and a short cover email telling us a bit about yourself and the things you care about to firstname.lastname@example.org