Company: HEAD GENEVA
Location: Geneva, Switzerland
To manage its Visual Communication Department, coordinate the teams, and lead the teaching project as well as cultural activities.
HEAD – Genève
Very active in the cultural life of the city, HEAD – Genève is a major art and design school in Switzerland and is renowned internationally. Its Visual Communication Department offers a BA programme that includes two majors: Image / Story (illustration, comic novel, animation and graphic design) and Space / Media (editorial design, signage, scenography & event design, media & interaction design). BA studies lead to an MA in Media Design which specialises in interactive design, the strong point of which is the creation of new types of connected objects, interfaces and interactive experiences in daily life.
– Lead the development, management and communication of the Visual Communications Department’s academic and cultural activities and contribute to the reputation of HEAD – Genève
– Teach graduate-level lessons, mentor students, supervise commissions for private companies and public entities as well as possible research projects
– Remain attentive to changes in the professional world and be capable of giving the required impetus for the development of the Department, in particular through cultural and professional partnerships.
– Practical experience in the professional field of visual communication
– MA degree or equivalent (professional reputation) in the field
– Experience in team and project management
– Good language skills in French and English
Salary and conditions are commensurate with this demanding position.
Employment: 60% (negotiable)
Start date: as soon as possible, 1 September 2019 at the latest
Deadline for applications: 15 February 2019
Detailed profile of the position available: www.head-geneve.ch
How To Apply:
If you are interested in this challenge, please send your completed application in electronic format to: firstname.lastname@example.org for the attention of Jean-Pierre Greff, Director.