Location: Bucuresti, Romania
At INDG we develop technology that enables engaging, hyper-realistic digital product experiences. Our goal is to make “every product playable”, by combining the science of technology with the artistry of computer-generated content. Our offices are in Amsterdam, Bucharest and New York. Clients include Adidas, Yamaha, Ralph Lauren, Electrolux, and Philips.
Our CG artists, interactive designers, and developers focus on creating virtual versions of our clients’ products, so lifelike it feels like you could reach out and touch them. Yes, at INDG we geek out to sexy technology like 3D modeling and AR, but behind the bits and bytes is an obsessive drive to design sophisticated technology and software solutions. At INDG we believe our clients deserve the best service we can deliver.
INDG is experiencing exciting growth and expansion. To help us on the challenging journey to create the most beautiful and best – performing experiences for both clients and customers, we are seeking a Bucharest based: Lead Artist.
What you’ll do
In recent years, 3D modeling has made waves among the fashion community, so from this role, you will be managing one of our highly skilled teams of 3D Artists, leading and coaching them, guiding them through the delivery process of fashion projects.
You’ll act as a true lead, meaning that you will be directly involved in production and be a role model and support for the team by leading the way quality wise. Furthermore, you know how to communicate with clients, project managers and art directors, you create reliable project estimations, and you come up with creative solutions to the day-to-day challenges that your team faces. An INDG Lead Artist always steps in for the most challenging production tasks and leads the team during the project.
As you are a true 3D fan, you follow the latest development and trends within this world, which make you the most reliable source of the best workflows to follow. Also, you are the driving force of continuous process improvements for your team, and always strive to find more efficient ways of working by closely collaborating with our Technical Artists.
Within INDG we work for large, international clients and you would know perfectly how to combine the complex strategic demands of our clients with visual creativity that really engages our customers. You need to have a solid background in 3D, as well as in motivating, inspiring and educating others. Our ideal candidate has experience with leading (project) teams and with evaluating workflows. If this sounds like you and you are passionate and ambitious, always on top of the latest developments in 3D and eager to work with a team of talented artists, we would really love to meet you.
We provide a dynamic, fast growing environment and offer you the possibility to develop yourself and your skills within one of the most the creative companies in Europe.
Needless to say, we’ll make sure you are well compensated for your hard work!
As part of our fashion team you will
– Provide ballpark figures and estimates
– Actively contribute in production
– Lead & coach a team of 3D artists
– Manage the 3D creation process
– Make sure quality standards and best practices are applied
– Direct your project-team on quality
– Manage detail-planning
– Divide work within a project and assign tasks to your team
– Provide insightful input during project-evaluation
Skills you have:
– Excellent knowledge of 3DSMax & Vray, Photoshop and basic after effects
– Excellent know-how on modelling, texturing, unwrapping, baking, rendering
– Experience with leading (project) teams
– Experienced with reviewing work from others and educating team members
– Experience with product visualizations
– Eager to learn, introduce and apply new technologies
– Strong communication skills
– Fluent in English (written and spoken)
Would be great if you have:
– Experience with fashion related software (Marvelous Designer, CLO3D, V-Stitcher etc.)
– Excellent knowledge of After-effects
– Experience with video productions and other (interactive) projects with a high level of complexity
– Portfolio in fashion in an advantage
What we offer
With the role being located in the heart of Bucharest, our environment and our creative space are very important to us.
- A competitive salary
- Paid annual leave
- Healthcare cover
- Free fruit, snacks, coffee, beer provided (including vegan/vegetarian options)
- Dinner options each evening those staying later than working hours
- Friday socials beer and pizza, monthly’s and more
How To Apply:
Please send your resume and cover letter via the link provided. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact our HR Department at +31 (0) 20 488 9696.
Apply here → https://indg.recruitee.com/o/lead-artist-fashion