Company: YouTube Music
Location: Los Angeles
Category: Motion Designer
As a Designer for YouTube Music Social Marketing, you’ll live and breathe @YouTubeMusic, creating high quality visual assets to bring our brand and products to life on social.
You are passionate about all things design. You thrive in a creative environment and get things done. You embrace a healthy tension between art and business, and balance risk-taking with pragmatism. You are collaborative, positive, and dedicated to continually growing.
The scope of your work will span everything from a day-to-day drumbeat of content which represents the best of our brand and celebrates the things that matter most to our audience, to product launches, internal marketing decks, digital ads, in-real-life event materials and promotional requests.
You have a strong background in creative origination, design, photography, art direction, and comfortable ideating and developing images, gifs and moving images often at speed.
– Partner with our Social Marketing team to develop concepts and produce assets for social channels and content initiatives.
– Developing images and animations to support our daily drumbeat of content in close collaboration with our editor/copywriter.
– Work cross-functionally with our collaborative Artist Partnerships, Go-to-Market and Product Management teams.
– Conceptualizing and developing multiple creative executions per day across all major social platforms. Includes, but not limited to, standard image-led posts, motion-graphics videos, GIFs, Stories etc.
– Staying abreast of, and capitalizing on, emerging social and industry trends.
– Collaborate with creative agency teams to bring our brand to life in bigger, tentpole moments.
– Continuously thinking of ways to make our social content fun, playful, engaging and on the cutting edge of trends.
– 4+ years design experience at an agency, studio or similar environment.
– Knowledge of social and digital formats and best practices.
– Strong foundation in grid and typographic systems and color theory.
– Ability to tread the line between creativity and business demands.
– Advanced user of the Adobe Creative Suite & Adobe After Effects, specifically Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign.
– Experience in concepting, designing and producing marketing assets and brand experiences.
– Proven design, photography, motion graphics and video editing skills, and animation underpinned by a background in creative conception and origination.
– A high level of attention to detail and an ability to multitask with fast turnaround times.
– Passionate about all things YouTube, hyper-knowledgeable about music and Internet culture, and an avid expert user of social media.
– Great team working and communication skills.
– Experience managing a high volume of creative and campaign types in parallel, with diverse geographically dispersed teams.
Nice to have skills:
– Film editing
– Content creation
How To Apply:
Please submit your resume and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org.