Location: London, England
Category: Creative Coder
The role will involve working on a number of high impact projects for global brands including Google, Sony Music, Zendesk, Universal NBC, Porsche and the Financial Times.
Sitting in the Creative Technologist team, you will be encouraged to get involved from strategy to delivery, working collaboratively across all the teams to find unique solutions to some amazing briefs. To help facilitate this we have our own bar in the office (with no locks on the fridge!) and the cupboards are always stocked with snacks and treats. Most importantly we have an awesome development and creative team in place and are looking for more like-minded people who will keep pushing the agency forward.
Your Skills And Abilities:
– Amazing examples of past work (can be a personal portfolio).
– Expert knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3
– Strong coding fundamentals (we love using the latest technologies in a fast paced environment so you should be eager and willing to learn new frameworks/languages when required)
– Demonstrated experience with animation (both keyframe and programmatic)
– Experience developing for mobile and/ or tablet devices (both android and iOS)
– Great eye for design and pixel perfect development
– Experience working with version control (Git/Subversion)
– Great communication with clients as well as technical and creative team members
– Ability to stay calm and prioritise in times of tight deadlines and conflicting demands
– Excellent documentation skills
– Self motivated with good time management
– Your own website
– Experience with Processing, Open Frameworks or Cinder
– Experience with using Adobe Creative Suite/Sketch
– Interest or experience with physical integration projects
– Knowledge of Python
– Experience with Unity
– Experience with Google Docs
– Contributions to open source projects
How To Apply:
Please get in touch with Lead Creative Technologist Caleb Wood (email@example.com) with your CV and cover letter.