CURRENTS New Media is now accepting submissions for our 2024 Art and Technology Festival in Santa Fe, New Mexico.
Submission Deadline: November 15, 2023
Festival Dates: June 14 – 23, 2024
Every summer since 2010, CURRENTS New Media presents one of the leading art and technology festivals in the United States.
Based in Santa Fe, New Mexico, CURRENTS brings together the work of established and emerging new media artists from the USA and around the world.
This year’s submission categories include:
- Installations (Interactive and non-interactive)
- Virtual/Augmented/Mixed Reality Environments
- AI/Artist Collaboration
- Robotics/Kinetic/Electro-Mechanical Objects and Installations
- Multimedia Performance
- Digitally Generated or Fabricated Objects
- Interactive Installations for Children
- Outdoor Installations and Projections
- Experimental Single Channel Video/Experimental Documentary/Animation
Submission Fee: – $25/single, $20 each/multiple
Begin your submission process HERE
We are an annual art + technology festival, year-round exhibition/experience space, and non-profit organization based in Santa Fe, New Mexico USA. We support 21st Century art making and innovative creatives. Our festival, educational programs, and exhibition space give the public year-round access to immersive and expansive art experiences.
The Festival is the result of a collaboration between Parallel Studios, its partners throughout the city and the many volunteers who invest their time to support this project.
Questions? Contact us