Earlier this year SFPC in NYC was the host to alt-AI, a conference organised by Lauren Gardner and Gene Kogan to highlight and question artificial intelligence through the lens of artistic practice.
What role can artists, writers, coders, and curators play in mediating scientific research to the public? How do we critically examine the implications, artifacts, and applications that follow?
Sorry, this is Members Only content. Please Log-in.
Join us today by becoming a Member.
- Archive: More than 3,500 project profiles, scores of essays, interviews and reviews.
- Publish: Post your projects, events, announcements.
- No Ads: No advertisements, miners, banners.
- Education: Tutorials (beginners and advanced) with code examples, downloads.
- Jobs Archive: Find employers who have recruited here in the past (over 800 jobs).
- Discounts: Special offers and giveaways (events, books and media).
Become a Member