Zach Lieberman (openframeworks) andÂ Zach Gage (synthpond) have just joined the Rhonda Team. Â "Rhonda" is a 3D drawing tool originally developed byÂ Amit Pitaru circa 2003.Â The first half of the video below shows James Paterson doing a drawing start to finish. In the second part James is cycling through various previous drawings, created between 2004 and 2005.
Sorry, this is Members Only content. Please Log-in.
Join us today by becoming a Member.
- Archive: More than 3,500 project profiles, scores of essays, interviews and reviews.
- Publish: Post your projects, events, announcements.
- No Ads: No advertisements, miners, banners.
- Education: Tutorials (beginners and advanced) with code examples, downloads.
- Jobs Archive: Find employers who have recruited here in the past (over 800 jobs).
- Discounts: Special offers and giveaways (events, books and media).
Become a Member
Play the World invites visitors to perform with a keyboard that finds samples with the same note in near realtime from web radio stations around the world.
9 thoughts on “Rhonda: 3D Drawing Tool [News]”