London based Signal Noise is holding a hackathon, in conjunction with Coelition, to encourage developers and designers to use behavioural data responsibly.
In an age of big data, how can we make sure that our data is going to companies and brands who really care? As developers, how can we harness trust to create innovative new services?
Sorry, this is Members Only content. Please Log-in.
Join us today by becoming a Member.
- Archive: More than 3,500 project profiles, scores of essays, interviews and reviews.
- Publish: Post your projects, events, announcements.
- No Ads: No advertisements, miners, banners.
- Education: Tutorials (beginners and advanced) with code examples, downloads.
- Jobs Archive: Find employers who have recruited here in the past (over 800 jobs).
- Discounts: Special offers and giveaways (events, books and media).
Become a Member