The “Perpetual Storytelling Apparatus” was designed by Julius von Bismarck & Benjamin Maus. It is a drawing machine that illustrates a never-ending story by translating words of text into patent drawings.
Sorry, this is Members Only content. Please Log-in.
Join us today by becoming a Member.
- Archive: More than 3,500 project profiles, scores of essays, interviews and reviews.
- Publish: Post your projects, events, announcements.
- No Ads: No advertisements, miners, banners.
- Education: Tutorials (beginners and advanced) with code examples, downloads.
- Jobs Archive: Find employers who have recruited here in the past (over 800 jobs).
- Discounts: Special offers and giveaways (events, books and media).
Become a Member