Augmented sound is aÂ thesis project for the Computer Graphic Design Masters at RIT byÂ Berio Molina Quiroga. An augmented reality composition whereÂ objects are given a sound property and their interaction inÂ physicalÂ (projected) space generates sounds.
Sorry, this is Members Only content. Please Log-in.
Join us today by becoming a Member.
- Archive: More than 3,500 project profiles, scores of essays, interviews and reviews.
- Publish: Post your projects, events, announcements.
- No Ads: No advertisements, miners, banners.
- Education: Tutorials (beginners and advanced) with code examples, downloads.
- Jobs Archive: Find employers who have recruited here in the past (over 800 jobs).
- Discounts: Special offers and giveaways (events, books and media).
Become a Member
2 thoughts on “Augmented Sound [openFrameworks]”