Created by Matthias Dörfelt, Handwritten Invoice is a response to the mundane task of writing invoices, replaced by computer generated visualisation of moneys owed as well as a handwritten typeface.
Sorry, this is Members Only content. Please Log-in.
Join us today by becoming a Member.
- Archive: More than 3,500 project profiles, scores of essays, interviews and reviews.
- Publish: Post your projects, events, announcements.
- No Ads: No advertisements, miners, banners.
- Education: Tutorials (beginners and advanced) with code examples, downloads.
- Jobs Archive: Find employers who have recruited here in the past (over 800 jobs).
- Discounts: Special offers and giveaways (events, books and media).
Become a Member
I Follow is an ongoing series of computer generated flip books created by Matthias Dörfelt where the creature, landscape and animation are randomly generated, using Matthias’ hand drawn marks.
2 thoughts on “Handwritten Invoice [Python, Nodebox]”