Mycelium is a simulation of fungal hyphae growth using images as food, created by Ryan Alexander. The project originally started in 2005 while he was working at Logan in Venice, California.
Sorry, this is Members Only content. Please Log-in.
Join us today by becoming a Member.
- Archive: More than 3,500 project profiles, scores of essays, interviews and reviews.
- Publish: Post your projects, events, announcements.
- No Ads: No advertisements, miners, banners.
- Education: Tutorials (beginners and advanced) with code examples, downloads.
- Jobs Archive: Find employers who have recruited here in the past (over 800 jobs).
- Discounts: Special offers and giveaways (events, books and media).
Become a Member
10 thoughts on “Mycelium [Processing]”