The Frankenfont project by Fanthom (Ben Fry and co) is an edition of Mary Shelley's Frankenstein laid out using characters and glyphs from PDF documents obtained through internet searches.
Sorry, this is Members Only content. Please Log-in.
Join us today by becoming a Member.
- Archive: More than 3,500 project profiles, scores of essays, interviews and reviews.
- Publish: Post your projects, events, announcements.
- No Ads: No advertisements, miners, banners.
- Education: Tutorials (beginners and advanced) with code examples, downloads.
- Jobs Archive: Find employers who have recruited here in the past (over 800 jobs).
- Discounts: Special offers and giveaways (events, books and media).
Become a Member
2 thoughts on “The Frankenfont [Processing]”