This is the first of a number of posts where we try to document both the results and howtos that happened at the most recent Resonate festival that took place in March this year. We begin the series with "Audio Reactive Mapping with TouchDesigner (Derivative)" led by Dimitry Napolnov (Sila Sveta) with Barry Threw (Obscura Digital), and Markus Heckmann (Derivative) with support from Greg Hermanovic and Isabelle Rousset (Derivative). Big thanks to Derivative for collecting all the information and sharing it with CAN. For full post about the event from Derivative's perspective see here.
Sorry, this is Members Only content. Please Log-in.
Join us today by becoming a Member.
- Archive: More than 3,500 project profiles, scores of essays, interviews and reviews.
- Publish: Post your projects, events, announcements.
- No Ads: No advertisements, miners, banners.
- Education: Tutorials (beginners and advanced) with code examples, downloads.
- Jobs Archive: Find employers who have recruited here in the past (over 800 jobs).
- Discounts: Special offers and giveaways (events, books and media).
Become a Member