Created by Rayane Jemaa, the project investigates representation and counterfactual histories of the Middle East and North Africa (MENA) in a selection of video games.
The first post of a series on the state-of-the-art of live media performance curated by Federica Patti, focus on live stream. With three live shows to see and follow here.
Created by Ignacio Pérez (ECAL MID), Overloaded.supply is a critical tool that questions our models of manufacturing and consumption, exploiting the control of creation algorithms in order to interrogate current patterns of design, production and legislation.
The Hong Kong University of Science and Technology (HKUST) invites applications for multiple faculty positions at all ranks in Computational Media and Arts (CMA) for its new campus in Guangzhou (GZ)27/10/2021 / china Guangzhou teaching
B-Reel LA is looking for an experienced senior front-end developer with an outstanding eye for detail and execution, and an excellent team player eager to learn and mentor others.21/10/2021 / developer los angeles
Within the framework of the German Tenure Track Programme, Film University Babelsberg KONRAD WOLF are looking for a research-led practice professorship in the field of “Data Analytics and Audiovisual Media”.13/10/2021 / germany potsdam teaching
Creativeapplications.Net (CAN) is a community of creative practitioners working at the intersection of art, media and technology.
Join us today by becoming a Member.
- Archive: More than 3,500 project profiles, scores of essays, interviews and reviews.
- Publish: Post your projects, events, announcements.
- No Ads: No advertisements, miners, banners.
- Education: Tutorials (beginners and advanced) with code examples, downloads.
- Jobs Archive: Find employers who have recruited here in the past (over 800 jobs).
- Discounts: Special offers and giveaways (events, books and media).